My 2013 in (Faux) Polaroids
- January: I don’t know how having my hair permed could be a highlight of the month. Maybe it was my way of saying “new year new me”? Haha. Anyway, no regrets. I loved my hair since then!
- February: Day use at Be Resorts with Cebu friends and sassy sister!
- March: It’s all about well-spent rest days! ‘Cause I had a job back then. Lol
- April: Vacation at home with my family especially with my sister, brother-in-law, nephews and niece who came home from UK <3
- May: Kalanggaman Island with my apocalypse-team friends!!!! Watch our video here. Here’s to never growing up, bitches.
- June: You girls will always have a special place in my heart! :)
- July: Oh wow. Well, that was one hell of a two-week Cebu - Bohol - Palawan trip right there! Great times with family <3
- August: The braces.
- September: Another city I absolutely fell in love with, Baguio! Yay! :)
- October: Nothing else but my Happy Hippie Birthday! <3
- November: Super fcuking typhoon Yolanda T___T
- December: Thank you, universe. It’s still my year, after all. Nuff said. ♡
2013 has been a pretty good year. Half of it, I was rich ‘cause I had a job. The other half was the definition of a bum life filled with travels, unconventional parties and shit with friends, morning walks, and the comfort of my home. Until November came so… fuck that, ok. But then, there’s a rainbow always after the rain, right? Ha! <3
HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! For 2014, I wish Tacloban and other typhoon-hit areas to rise again. I just want my little laid-back hometown back. And well, good luck with my career path also. Cheers!